We have set out below the terms and conditions which apply to information shown in the pages of www.aaminahsnowdon.co.uk (“the Website”) and to the ordering of any products from the Website. By accessing this website as well as placing an order, you agree to and accept these terms and conditions.
All Aaminah Snowdon Art products and designs and website content are protected by international copyright laws. Any use of this website content other than for personal use is prohibited. The sole copyright and property of all designs including original paintings, limited edition prints and greeting cards is retained by the artist. Any unauthorised reproductions of Aaminah Snowdon Art products and designs is in violation of copyright law. Purchase of Aaminah Snowdon Art products does not transfer reproduction rights.
2. Contact information
Please ask for address.
3. Description of products
The description of products in the Website is only approximate. We may correct any error appearing in the Website or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
The price of the products will include any applicable value added tax, but not the cost of delivery.
We accept several payment methods including:
5. Payment security
Paypal: They use industry-leading technology (such as SSL) to keep your information safe. They automatically encrypt your confidential information in transit from your computer to theirs using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits (the highest level commercially available). Once your information reaches the PayPal site, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. PayPal servers sit behind an electronic firewall and are not directly connected to the Internet, so your private information is available only to authorised computers.
BACS: If you choose this method of payment it is your duty to ensure the safe transfer of monies from your account into ours. We reccommend doing this through your own online banking or go to your bank branch and ask a member of staff to transfer funds – it should be done free of charge by your bank.
Cheques: All cheques we receive are taken directly to a Halifax bank where a member of staff processes it.
6. Gift certificates and discount codes
- They are only valid on limited edition prints. They are not valid on original paintings, gift certificates or greeting cards. Only one coupon code can be used per transaction.
- Use of gift certificates constitutes your acceptabce of these terms and conditions.
- This gift certificate can be used as full or part payment for any goods purchased on Aaminah Snowdon Art website. It is not valid for use with other suppliers of Aaminah Snowdon Art.
- No change or refunds will be given but any balance remaining on the certificate can be applied to future purchases.
- Please treat this certificate as if it were cash, as the balance cannot be returned to you if it is lost or stolen.
- This certificate is not redeemable for cash.
- This certificate has no expiry date.
- FREE- 1st class Royal Mail (signed-for) or Parcelforce 24 (tracked and signed-for): FREE
- Next Working Day guaranteed: £4.00
We offer free shipping with all products or there is a small fee is you require an express service:
- We aim to dispatch all “Free shipping- 1st class Royal Mail/Parcelforce 24” orders within 2-3 working days of receiving payment. Delivery aim is 1 working day but this is not guaranteed by Royal Mail.
- We aim to dispatch all “Next working day guaranteed” orders placed before 12.30pm the same day for next day delivery. Orders placed after 12.30pm will be dispatched the following day.
If the product is not in stock, we will contact you to give you an estimated dispatch date.
Original paintings- Specialist next day art courier (tracked and signed for) if painting is mounted only. If painting is framed, please allow 1 week for delivery.
If you are from outside the UK, please contact us before buying and state what products you would like to purchase and how soon you require the product. We will then calculate the shipping fee and get back to you as soon as possible.
On the rare occasion that your order is lost or damaged during transit, please contact us immediately so we can resolve the issue quickly. Please report damage within 3 days with photographic proof so that a replacement can be sent out to you. Please note if your order is lost or damaged it will be replaced with the same design as ordered and cannot be swapped for a different design. All orders are tracked so we will know if your order goes missing and we will send you a replacement.
Change of mind
If you decide you no longer want the product, please inform us within 1 week of receiving your order. You will then need to send the product back to us in its original condition and once received we will issue your refund. We advise you to send the product back in its original packaging and we will recommend a low cost shipping company. Return shipping costs is payable by the customer and proof of postage is required. Should the parcel go missing during transit and no proof of postage is given to us, we will be unable to issue you a refund.
We conform to the requirements of the Data protection act 1998.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers. All customer information (Full name, shipping/billing address, phone number, email) is kept strictly confidential on secure servers. Customer information is only used for the purpose of processing and fulfilling your order or when you subscribe to our newsletter. We do NOT and will NOT pass your details to any third party unless you give us prior permission.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
Last updated 20/07/2018