Limited slots available for 2020.
(Book your Xmas 2020 commission now before all spaces are filled)
Click left/right buttons on image to view more
You will receive a unique, signed acrylic painting by published fine art artist, Aaminah Snowdon which will be painted in her unique, quirky and expressive style of very lively, spontaneous, playful brushstrokes and bold, vibrant colours that produce an atmosphere full of movement and energy.
Size for size, pet portrait prices are similar in price to Aaminah’s wildlife/farm animal paintings.
Aaminah spends a lot of time on pet portraits to create a painting that you are 100% happy with. Once painting begins, it can take weeks to a month to complete your pet portrait.
Pricing includes conservation quality double mount and backing board plus signed and tracked courier shipping (outside UK additional shipping additional cost applies).
Greeting cards or a limited number of prints may be produced from the pet portrait.
1.Choose one the 3 size options (A4, A3, A2). If larger, please contact us for a quote.
2. Fill out the form and read the T&C’s provided and then click “add to cart” and continuing through to checkout to pay your £200 non refundable deposit.
3. We will email you a copy of the form you filled in, an invoice detailing when payments are due, the T&C’s, a “Do’s and Don’ts guide to photographing your pet” and Payment Plan information (if requested).
4. Send photos of your pets or we can take the photos ourselves (additional fees apply). A 2nd deposit (amounting to half the overall commission fee minus the £200 deposit already paid) is requested before painting begins.
5. Aaminah will draw up a sketch from the best photo and send it to you for approval. Once approved, you will receive work in progress photos of the painting.
6. Once the painting is completed, you can suggest any changes you may like (3 changes included in pricing, additional fee for more than 3 changes).
7. Once you are happy with the painting, the 3rd deposit (amounting to half the overall commission fee minus the £200 deposit already paid) is requested.
8. The painting will be sent double mounted using conservation quality board and shipped to your address (tracked and signed for).
There may be a waiting list. If your pet portrait is required for a specific date, please specify when you fill out the form and Aaminah will endeavour to meet that deadline. You can also contact us to get a rough estimate regarding timescale and place in queue.
Please note that A2 is the smallest size that Aaminah paints a full head and body portrait.
If you require a quote for more than 3 head & neck portraits or more than 1 full body portrait, please contact us for a quote.
Getting started. Please click on one of the following size options below: